Cynthia Henry Thurlow N.P. and Functional Nutritionist is a leading influencer in holistic health. Her signature program "Wholistic Blueprint" has served hundreds of women and her custom one-on-one coaching is transforming the lives of women from barely surviving to thriving. Read reviews HERE
- Bachelors of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Masters of Science in Nursing (adult nurse practitioner) degrees awarded from Johns Hopkins University
- Functional Nutritionist awarded by the Nutritional Therapy Association
- with additional certifications in Female Hormonal Health including: Adrenals, Digestion, Food Sensitivity Testing & Sex hormone testing
- 20 years of nursing experience in the E.R. and cardiology
- Helped hundreds of women through signature program "Wholistic Blueprint"
- Owner of CHT Wellness, LLC for five years
Healthpreneur Podcast created by Yuri Elkaim: "How to Take Responsibility For Your Business Success"
The Ali Damron Show: "What are Toxins and how to Protect Yourself"
The Nurses and Hypocondriacs Podcast "Flu-Pocolypse"
Thrival Nutrition: Estrogen Dominance
Simple Roots Wellness: "7 Facts Every Woman Needs to Know About Menopause"
Real World Wellness Podcast with Christine Lehmann "Food Sensitive, Intolerant or Allergic"
More Podcast Contributions:
Roy Trent Childers: Heart, Body, & Soul: "Shifting The Way We View Health"
The Ali Damron Show: "Chronic Inflammation"
Thrival Nutrition Podcast: "Shifting from being a Nurse practitioner to a Nutritionist"
Real World Wellness Podcast: "Do You Have Adrenal Fatigue"
Thrival Nutrition Podcast: "Heavy Metals, Vaccines & How to Reduce Your Toxic Load"
Featured Speaker for Hub Dot
Featured Care Provider for The Weekly Juicery
Proud Participant and Featured Care Provider in many Health Summits