Everyday Wellness Podcast….coming soon!!
We are so excited to announce that we are launching a podcast in early Spring 2018!!
Kelly and I trained as nutritionists together and are bringing two fresh perspectives on healthy food, wellness and mindset to our growing listeners and supporters. I’m a board certified Western med trained nurse practitioner and Kelly is a clinical psychologist, so we will meld the best of our backgrounds to deliver a NEW kind of podcast for you!
We recently did a poll earlier this month and found that women want to learn about:
- Functional approaches to wellness and nutrition
- Good nutrition on a budget
- Mindset strategies, food cravings, our relationship with food in general/emotional eating
- Our top picks in natural products, makeup, lifestyle choices, nutrition
- Women’s health as we age/different stages
- Hormonal Health-PCOS, insulin resistance, adrenals, thyroid, gut and liver health
- Inflammation, weight loss
- Sleep quality
- Stress management/finding balance
- Auto-immune issues
- Beauty: hair, wrinkles, etc
Is there anything you’d like to add? If so, let us KNOW below 🙂