Get the personalized support you need!
Surviving to Thriving
A 6 month whole body transformation for regaining your energy and vitality.
What if you could:
- Rise from bed in the morning without hitting the snooze button 10 times
- Conquer food cravings that make you feel bloated, gassy or give digestive distress
- Finally lose stubborn weight gain without obsessive dieting and over exercising
- Fully participate in joyful activities with your children, family and friends without lethargy and guilt
I want you to know, that these things are 100% possible. Feeling healthy, living with positivity and functioning with vitality are not attributes of the lucky few. They are the possibility for ALL of us!
BUT, I know what you’re really thinking…
“There’s NO way… I just need to get through this week!”
The reality is you are tired, gaining weight, misdiagnosed and not happy with your appearance. Girlfriend, I get it when you say you are sick and tired of being sick and tired!
You’re super smart and accomplished, so you should be able to google your solution, right? You have tried it all, different nutrition plans, pills and potions, but yet you still feel crappy.
I have been there.
I designed my program specifically for women like us. You don’t have hours to spend in the gym and you don’t care about being a size 2. What you do need is the energy to get through your day and confidence in your own skin.
What if someone who has been through exactly what you are going through can help fine tune the process for you and hold you accountable for your success?
There are lots of tools available, but bio-individuality is KEY. While I believe in a personalized approach, it doesn’t mean that it has to be crazy complicated or make you feel deprived.
I believe that a real whole foods approach, combined with self care and mindset support are the integral pieces to improving and restoring your health.
I GET IT!
I’ve been there, in fact, I spent too much time feeling crappy .
Your body is screaming at you to get your attention
I spent many years over-exercising, being overly concerned about carbs, following paleo diet “rules” and not sleeping enough. I worked for a very a large cardiology practice and loved the intellectual rigor of my job, but between the cumulative stress of it, restrictive nutrition, exercise and home responsibilities, I created the “perfect” storm to derail my health. Added to all of this, I also bought and sold two house in the same day…that was another “tipping” point in 2015.
My wake up call came in the form of not being able to get out of bed…literally. I was too tired to shower, exercise or really engage with my family. Imagine the pain of feeling like I could not be the Mom that my children deserved, the wife that my husband deserved or even the NP that my patients deserved was devastating, BUT I knew that I had the resources to help play detective and figure this all out.
I started to realize that I needed answers. I needed to slow down and regroup. I flipped my approach to listening to my body and it led me back to seek answers with a group of specialized peers who helped me get back on track. They helped me formulate a strategy to address the hormonal weight gain, lack of energy, poor sleep and food cravings.
My experiences have helped me support women with the same issues: adrenal fatigue, leaky gut, parasite infections, heavy metal toxicities and thyroid issues.
And now I help support women struggling with these same issues and not only help them get beyond them, but THRIVE.
Are you ready to step into your new life?
My program focuses on 3 key areas that I used during my own healthcare journey and a few bonuses! These have been integral in my health, even maintaining and thriving in my 40’s.
- Discover the right combination of foods that gives you energy and are realistic for your lifestyle
- Determine key deficiencies and imbalances in your body that are contributing to and likely at the root of your health issues
- Remove inflammatory foods and uncover hidden food sensitivities
- Balance blood sugar and uncover the root cause of cravings
- Add targeted supplements based on your unique needs
- Improve sleep so you wake up feeling energized, focused and refreshed
- Discover self-care strategies that promote healing
- Uncover tools and methods to manage mental/emotional and physical stress
- Reduce hidden internal and environmental stressors
- Discover ways to support detoxification that work best for your body
- Uncover the vision you have for yourself and your (big) why
- Remove distractions, clear “clutter” and make space for what you desire to come to you
- Break free from limiting beliefs, patterns, fears and toxic thoughts preventing you from healing
- Learn to be mindful, tune in and listen to what your body needs
- Discover how to course correct and blast through resistance and blocks that are keeping you stuck in a rut
What we will cover/uncover?
- how to prioritize consuming the right foods to reduce inflammation, increase energy
- uncover hidden food sensitivities and hormonal imbalances
- uncover self-sabotaging behaviors, and how to break the cycle
- how to troubleshoot setbacks and re-engineer solutions
- mindset shifts to keep sneaky negative thoughts in check
- a personalized routine to keep you on track
What it includes:
- 1 x 75 minute deep dive initial consultation to review your symptoms, lifestyle, diet and establish your goals
- 1 x 60 minute session to review labs and recommendations*
- A customized protocol including nutrition, supplements, lifestyle changes
- 12 x 45 minute bi-weekly coaching sessions to review your progress and tweak plan as necessary
- Mindset coaching and supportive tools
- Food diaries, pantry lists, ebooks and other resources
- Email support between sessions
- 20% off recommended supplements
- My personal commitment for your success!
*Functional lab testing may be recommended, specific to your circumstances.
Payment plan available upon consultation.
Interested to see if we’re a good fit?
Cynthia has the unique ability to assess, listen with empathy and develop a comprehensive holistic course of action to move you in the direction of wellness and happiness. She was able to recommend a complete set of tests and strategies in order to peel the layers away to get to my root cause of my adrenal, stomach and thyroid issues. I was given the knowledge, tools, support and external resources to begin addressing my health concerns. I am happy to say I am on the road to recovery with more energy, weight loss and most importantly an understanding on how to naturally take care of mind and body to see maximum results. I would highly recommend Cynthia to any of my friends, family and colleagues. Tracy G.
Cynthia is truly a life changer. She is so patient and really listens to her clients needs in order develop personal and realistic solutions. Thank you, Cynthia! Sherri T.
Cynthia’s approach toward nutrition is practical and easy to apply. Over the past several months I’ve achieved and maintained a 15 pound weight loss. I will not lie, I fall in and out of good habits. The principles you’ll learn working with Cynthia are ones that allow you to easily get back to center when you stray. Wendy D.
Cynthia sat down with me and we talked things through. She believed me. She understood. She gave me confidence that no matter how hard it was, we were going to work together to get me better.I was really suffering, both physically and mentally, from what seemed like an invisible illness. No one could figure out what was going on. I wasting away and the only thing some of the best doctors in the area could do was medicate me in hopes that I could gain weight without ever really figuring out the cause. Cynthia gave me confidence that no matter how hard it was, we were going to work together to get me better. She isn’t so prideful that she is afraid to reach out to others when things are very complex and she most certainly doesn’t take a one size fits all approach. She dealt with my needs very specifically to me, both with my diet and with my comfort level after all I had been through. I was 5’7 and 107 pounds and there was nothing anyone could do until I found her. When I finally started gaining weight my husband called her a miracle worker, which just might be true. I still have some work ahead of me, but I know for sure that I wouldn’t be where I am now without her. Amanda M.
If only we could clone Cynthia! Everyone needs to hear the information she shares. Wholistic Blueprint is an amazing program…Invaluable food guides, detoxification, hormones and adrenals, healthy mindset, and safer home tips were just a few topics covered. She is a wealth of knowledge, covering important missing pieces in healthcare today. Posts were presented as articles, videos, and photos and we could interact within our closed group. She answered questions promptly in a positive and motivating manner. Her suggestions can be easily implemented into our busy lifestyles, and have life changing effects. I strongly recommend getting on board with Cynthia ASAP! Andrea S.